From: Christian (chth_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue 04 Dec 2001 - 00:18:21 GMT

hi there,

i was not subscribed to this ML and just heared that there was some thread
about packaging for debian,
is did some kernel work to make vserver run on more than 1 ip
(primary/secondary net with masking).
and started to modify the tools to be more RH independant (i'm on debian
too) i put some effort into it to gnu-autotoolize the package. Maybe we
could merge our efforts. Below a mail i send to jaques.
I would like to get some feedback on it.

cheers Christian

<quote>
hi Jaques,

i've uploaded new, now working versions of my modifications.

http://cvs.pipapo.org/patch-2.4.16-4-multip
http://cvs.pipapo.org/vserver-0.7-multip.src.tar.gz
please look in the README and tell me how you think about.

eems they are working like i wanted :) ... but no gurantee.
The vserver tools need alot more effort to make them sane and working on
other distributions, how about to do further development of the tools on
sourceforge.net? I'm personally can't/won't to work on that topic and
sourceforge addresses the right community to help with such porting.

cu Christian Thäter
</quote>

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3