From: manuchao (manuchao_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: Thu 13 Dec 2001 - 18:18:42 GMT

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:02:13 -0500, "Jacques Gelinas"
<jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca> said:
> No it is not archived yet. Although all message have been collected in
> a folder. Please send your questions.

Can you please forward me this folder? I wouldn't want to be a weight and
ask same things as other people did previously.

A couple of questions are:

Is there a timeframe for new versions? I mean, do you plan to have a new
version every 2 months, 4 months or each week?

What is the situation regarding "virtual" quotas? You mention it's easy
to accomplish. Is something ready? Do you need beta testers?

Is it possible to run multiple distributions under one host server? For
example, I would like to play with Suse, RH and Debian at the same
machine. Is this viable?

What kind of help would you need from me? Do you need my time, skills,
money? Please send me a private email if you need any help.

Later,

nick

---
manuchao_at_fastmail.fm

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3