From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Fri 21 Dec 2001 - 14:05:18 GMT

Bear with me as I'm a little bit new to this side of linux.

I've managed to get a vserver entry into grub and it seems to boot ok.

There are a few errors during the boot process re modules not being found in
the relevant directories. Is it just a case of copying these files from the
previous kernels module folder?

Also after booting I was unable to get ssh access is this part of needing to
bind each service to the servers IP addresses rather than 0.0.0.0?

Many thanks.

BTW I'd like to contribute to the project in some way but as you can see
from the questions above I'm not a techie. What can I do?

Regards

John Lyons
DomainCity
http://www.domaincity.co.uk
support_at_domaincity.co.uk
ICQ 74187012

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3