From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Fri 08 Feb 2002 - 11:48:59 GMT

> I'm a former FreeVSD developer, and all I can say is stay
> away from it.

LOL, I've got visions of an AA meeting.
Dave stands up and admits he's a recovering FreeVSD developer and it's a
'bit shakey'
We all clap, and offer words of encouragement :-)

(Sorry I have a strange imagination!)

I've been trying to tempt some of the FreeVSD users to try vserver as I felt
that it had the potential to be so much better and easier to use that
FreeVSD.

> I'm currently working on a new project which will take the
> best of the two worlds, but there won't be anything to play with for a
few
> weeks from now. Till then, i'd use vserver if I had to start from scratch.

Will this be Opensource?
Sounds interesting :-)

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3