From: jonasb_at_hem.passagen.se
Date: Fri 08 Feb 2002 - 14:00:03 GMT

Hi,

> > I installed vserver yesterday. I'm very impressed! I did have some problem
> > with the init scripts since I'm not running RedHat. But now it's working.
>
> Which problems exactly did you have?
>
> I can't start my rc-Scripts with init, too.
>
> I use plain SuSE 7.2.

I use Debian. And I changed vserver script:

                #STARTCMD="/etc/rc.d/rc 3"
                STARTCMD="/etc/init.d/rc 2"

Maybe there is more I have to change. But this is OK for now.

I did have someproblems with compiling the kernel and vserver-0.10 but
those problems was just because of me. =)

> > I have a question, is it possbile to limit the memory for each vserver?
>
> Oh, you want a "vulimit", isnt it?

I don't know. What does vulimit do? And where can I find it?

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3