From: Martin Josefsson (gandalf_at_wlug.westbo.se)
Date: Wed 13 Feb 2002 - 13:04:07 GMT

Hi,

I noticed that it's possible to see all ipaddresses on all interfaces in
an vserver when it should only be possible to see the ipv4root address.

ifconfig works as it should but ip from the iproute2 package uses netlink
IIRC and there I can see all addresses of all interfaces.

I'll see if I can take a look at it later this evening.

/Martin

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3