From: Martin Josefsson (gandalf_at_wlug.westbo.se)
Date: Sat 16 Feb 2002 - 16:44:34 GMT

Hi,

I've attached a small patch to enable per vserver /proc socket-listings,
for example in /proc/net/tcp ...

I've added support for unix, ipv4, ipv6 sockets.

It's been stable in my testing here but YMMV.

/Martin

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3