From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Sat 23 Feb 2002 - 15:59:39 GMT

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Jerker Nyberg wrote:

> I have only been experimenting with vserver a little, but I did something
> like that, built an small system from the Red Hat 7.2 installation from
> scratch a few months ago.
>
> I include the installation-script in the end of this mail. It is ugly, I
> know, but it seemed to get the job done for me anyway. :-)

Looks pretty nice with a quick glance. I really appreciate you sharing
this. One of the 'problems' with being cutting edge is sometimes you have
to make the knife and wetstone. :-)

Cheers,
Rod

--
             Why is it so easy to throw caution to the wind.
            Shouldn't it be heavier and shaped like an anvil?

Jon Anderson