From: ragnar_at_this.is
Date: Tue 05 Mar 2002 - 12:27:09 GMT

Hi,

Sorry to ask the same question again...

> > I would like to run Debian on the vservers.

> Are you also planning to run Debian on the root server?

That is not so important and hardly practical with the
fast development progress now.

What I would like to do is to run debian as a virtual server
with no modification to it's environment, if possible.
At least with documented modifications that would not break
by an apt-get upgrade.

The way debian works we will probably end um with a "port"
named vserver-i386.

But for now my problem is simpler... I do not know how to
install the first "template" server.

Best
Gudmundur Ragnar
ragnar_at_this.is

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3