From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Tue 05 Mar 2002 - 22:47:28 GMT

> So far, I received a single message of non-stability (well, you have seen
it on
> the list). I am running 2.4.18ctx-8 on my workstation and 2.4.17ctx-7 on
prod
> servers.

got 18ctx-8 running, and added support for my SIS ide, and SIS nic in. Got
that working fine. (BTW very sexy fixes to ifconfig and netstat and the
extra utilities :-))

>From memory the last time I built kernels for the servers I didn't change
any fs/Ext3 settings but now I've discovered that the new kernels that have
been built haven't got ext3 support.

I've recompiled selecting Ext3 support from the fs menu (4 times now!) but
on each occasion the servers have restarted without ext3 support.

Is this something that I've missed or what? :-( Help please !

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3