From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Fri 08 Mar 2002 - 01:27:26 GMT

  P.S. As for your ext3 fs problems afer you compile the kernel. I had the
same thing, untill I saw I had to select ext3 journaling fs under the fs
section under "menuconfig" It all worked fine then. :) Except the modules
kept breking when i tried to do a install. *sigh*

  I've only made three changes, SIS ide, SIS nic and Ext3 support. Both SIS
additions worked but no support for Ext3 :-(
  I've got to be missing something obvious, but I can't recall having had to
add the Ext3 fs support last time.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3