From: Marius Vincent (mvincent_at_uberninja.com)
Date: Fri 08 Mar 2002 - 17:58:49 GMT

What does v_sshd and v_httpd and v_xinetd do exactly?

These services is also listed in my virtual servers that i setup. Do I have to enable say v_sshd in my virtual servers in order to use sshd properly?

I just enable the sshd service and then bind it to the virtual server ip and it seems to work fine. Except I have not figured out why apache won't work, although it does start up properly.

Any ideas?

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3