From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Thu 28 Mar 2002 - 17:56:17 GMT

I'm just going through init.d from our stock RH7.2 and there seem to be
quite a few services that could safely be removed

Are there any reasons why I shouldn't be removing these packages?

ypbind
apmd
iptables
killall
network
nscd
single
functions
identd
kdcrotate
ffs
ntpd
random
snmpd
autofs
halt
ipchains
keytable
netfs
nfslock
portmap
rawdevices

Regards

John

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3