From: Cédric Veilleux (cedric_at_neopeak.com)
Date: Wed 03 Apr 2002 - 07:51:28 BST

All I know is that there is currently no support for multi-IP currently.
Someone did write a patch that allows the chbind command to bind a range of
IP's to a vserver instead of a single ip, but it is no longer maintained as
it never made it in the latest releases...

It seems like there is not much interest for such feature and I really don't
understand why. I read the whole archive and found very few posts about it.

On April 2, 2002 08:48 am, Mike Savage wrote:
> Does anyone have any info on when multi-IP support will be available?
> Also, one particular post recently mentioned using port forwarding to
> achieve multiple IPs...what is meant by this? Network address translation?
> Turning on IP forwarding in the kernel?
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
> J. Michael Savage
> DBA/Sysadmin
> Datastream Development
> Datastream ASP Hosting Services
>
> <mailto:mike.savage_at_datastream.net>
> (864) 422-7646

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3