From: Nuno Silva (nuno.silva_at_vgertech.com)
Date: Tue 09 Apr 2002 - 21:26:40 BST

Jon Bendtsen wrote:
> Nuno Silva wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>thought i'd share my debian image for vserver.
>>I hope this makes vserver more distribution independent :)
>

> cool, but whats in it ??

Sorry if I didn't explain it well. It's a tgz with a small and standard
debian distribution.

Whether you have suse, rh or debian in the main server you can use this
as a vserver "root" to experience the debian joy :) lot's of packages,
apt-get, etc.

>>http://vserver.vgertech.com/
>

> no such host

This CNAME was created a few hours ago, please be patient with dns.

Regards,
Nuno Silva

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3