From: Thomas Weber (l_vserver_at_mail2news.4t2.com)
Date: Fri 12 Apr 2002 - 12:41:19 BST
i've got problems running samba in a vserver. On a share that's accessible
by multiple (Windows)users I get lockups on the client side when someone
tries to access a file that's already opened by another user.
I don't have this problem when I run the same samba configuration outside
It's probably some file locking issue. Maybe I just need to enable some
capabilities though all i've tried so far didn't work.
tested with 2.4.18ctx8 and 2.4.18ctx10 and samba 2.2.1a-4 on RH7.2.
Tell me if you need more information (this one is easily to reproduce).