From: Jesper Andersen (424242424242424242_at_j-f.dk)
Date: Mon 06 May 2002 - 20:44:13 BST

On Sunday 05 May 2002 23:19, you wrote:

> I'm trying to get the CTX patch to work with Mandrake's development
> kernels. While applying the patch I noticed that the CTX patch conflicts
> with an earlier applied patch (the gr security patch, see
> http://www.grsecurity.org/ ). Before I continue trying to figure things
> out I've got a few questions:

If you get et working please tell.
I tried the same thing on a 2.4.18 kernel and after resolving a few conflicts
it compiled fine, but during boot something went wrong during the load of the
unix module as far as I remember. I didn't do any more to figure out what
went wrong.

> - Does the GR security functionality conflict with CTX?
> - Is there a smart way to merge GR security and CTX patches?

I can't remember which order but there is a difference in applying the one
before the other.

--
Jesper
 21:43:14 up 3 days,  8:00, 17 users,  load average: 1.72, 1.78, 2.34