From: Peter Kwan Chan (peterkwanchan_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu 27 Jun 2002 - 22:09:22 BST

I was surprised to find that on one of my vserver, even after setting
the nproc option and setting the limit to ULIMIT="-H -u 100", the
vserver at one point had over 166 processes.

Is the process-limiting feature unimplemented? Or is this a bug?

Also, I have the following flag enabled,

S_CAPS="CAP_NET_RAW CAP_SYS_RESOURCE"

Would this explains the lack of limit?

Peter

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3