From: Jon Bendtsen (jon_at_silicide.dk)
Date: Mon 01 Jul 2002 - 08:02:50 BST

Vlad wrote:

> So how do you perform updates on the vserver? Do you just boot up the root
> server with a cd and upgrade the distribution? Does that break the
> vservers or anything?

Well, i just do a
    apt-get update;apt-get upgrade
on my debian system. If i want to change from debian stable to
testing, or unstable, i do a dist-upgrade once or twice from
stable.

i suppose other people install rpm packages or tgz. packages
other ways.

JonB

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3