From: James Gibson (twistedhammer_at_subdimension.com)
Date: Tue 02 Jul 2002 - 00:38:35 BST

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Sam Vilain wrote:

> Vlad <vlad_at_vlad.net> wrote:
>
> > So how do you perform updates on the vserver? Do you just boot up the root
> > server with a cd and upgrade the distribution? Does that break the
> > vservers or anything?
>
> Do RedHat upgrades EVER work?

I'm afraid I must say 'yes'. Not that I'm a fan of Red Hat, but I have
seen a successful update of Red Hat.

The humorous thing was, that we put off applying all the numerous security
patchs until the next morning... by morning it had been r00ted...

--James

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3