From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Wed 03 Jul 2002 - 01:40:21 BST

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Vlad wrote:

> We finally got indexed by google (the mailing list that is).

It been in there for quite a while, and unfortunately gets much higher and
relevant hits than the main http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc
address.

The progress seems to be to search for `vserver patch', or `s_context', hit
the list archives, and navigate up to http://vserver.vlad.net/.
Then click on the link, (it's good that the main page is clearly marked
"click here"), as the page location is not entirely memorable... ;-).

As a point of amusement, I wouldn't really suggest people rush off picking
up every combination of *.org that the VSD forkers did! :-)

I'll like to the main page from a couple of place and in a couple of months
after GoogleBot has been around, it might spark an improvement.

        -Paul

--
Nottingham, GB