From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Mon 15 Jul 2002 - 13:03:31 BST

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Paul Sladen wrote:

> You have to do *some* work, time to write your own. :-) If you feel that
> the files you've created would be useful to somebody else, then you could
> submit them so that others don't have to suffer the same problems... :-)

I was in the process of doing this. My issue was with a simplistic
installation and a boot to a non-vserver kernel would get me the fits as I
saw the error messages from the v_* scripts. I have come up with a naive
hack of looking at /proc/sys/kernel/osrelease and if it contains a 'ctx'
then it does a chbind otherwise it just calls the normal script. (Does
that make any sense?)

Best,
Rod