From: Peter Kwan Chan (peterkwanchan_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu 25 Jul 2002 - 02:17:24 BST

Hmm...Now I am not so sure.

When I said IP pre-bind, I meant that the IP has been configured on the
main server before the vserver starts, which is obviously the case for
you. Now, you may want to comment out the IPDev (or one of those lines,
I don't remember), so that vserver doesn't attempts to alias the IP
again.

I am not sure about this either. Try commenting out first, and see if
things improve. Also, what's the output for this command? (iptables -L)

Make sure you use the latest version of bandmin as well.

Peter