From: Cathy Sarisky (sarisky_at_pioneernet.net)
Date: Wed 07 Aug 2002 - 20:12:38 BST

SSH on my vservers works fine, without special permissions. Here's a thought.
 Is your main server running these services and binding these ports? Log in to
the main server (not a vserver) and do a "netstat -an". If you've got services
in the main server binding to those ports using 0.0.0.0, that's your problem.
 Use a wrapper or else edit that service's .conf file in the main server.
 Don't forget that services run on the main server can (and by default often
will) grab ALL the IPs you have, even if you were intending to use some of them
for virtual servers.

On Wednesday, August 07, 2002 12:00 PM, Russell Anthony
[SMTP:ranthony_at_siteturn.com] wrote:
> Will SSH depend on CAP_NET_RAW as well for some reason ? I can't seem
> to get it to work and I have my config set the same way. I can't seem to get
>
> ANY network interaction with my vserver.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3