From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Sat 10 Aug 2002 - 10:38:40 BST

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, Jon Bendtsen wrote:
> Jacques Gelinas wrote:
> > > .deb is debians package, like redhat and others call theirs .rpm
> > After 10 years of work in linux, mind you, I knew what DEB stand for :-)
> [..] but if you knew that already, why did you ask what root_server.deb is?

I hope you said that with a `;-)' smilie on the end as it seems rather harsh
otherwise.

<dig-mode> Not everyone has seen the light and switched to an extremely
high-quality GNU/Linux Operating System with a vastly advanced packaging
system, which for instance, handles dependencies; and an untouched-record
of putting security and stability first. ;-) </dig-mode>

        -Paul

PS. Okay, okay, I suppose this could be called a troll...! :)

--
Nottingham, GB