From: Ivan Eriksen (Ivan.Eriksen_at_tdcinternet.dk)
Date: Tue 13 Aug 2002 - 13:55:27 BST

Hello,

I was just wondering if it's possible to propergate changes in the reference
server to the root server with vunify ? I guess, what I am asking is :

Can I do :

vunify refserver /

or something similar ? I apologize if this is a FAQ.

Thanks,

/ IE

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3