From: Sam Vilain (sv_at_easyspace.com)
Date: Mon 02 Sep 2002 - 11:25:07 BST

Jon Bendtsen <jon+vserver_at_silicide.dk> wrote:

> You dont need to remount it as ext2 to resize it. You could just
> unmount the ext3, resize it, and remount it as a ext3.

The ext2resize patch have a patch for online ext3 resizing in their
CVS repository; that is included in the patch I sent to this list last
week:

http://sam.vilain.net/vserver/linux-2.4.19-ctx13+ext2resize.patch

--
   Sam Vilain, sv_at_easyspace.com       Easyspace:  an accredited ICANN
GPG: http://sam.vilain.net/sam.asc    registrar & web hosting company

Real Programmers don't eat quiche. They like Twinkies, Coke and palate-scorching Szechwan food.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3