From: ivan.faes_at_winlin.be
Date: Thu 10 Oct 2002 - 11:53:44 BST

Hi I have 2 veserver

1 ste : vs1 : ip 172.31.0.30
2 de : vs 2 : ip 172.31.0.31

root server : 172.31.0.54

when I do a netstat -l -n I get on the root and vs1 only there IP address
buth when I do it on the vs2 I get

[12:50:17 root_at_vs2 /]# netstat -l -n
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State
tcp 0 0 172.31.0.31:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 172.31.0.30:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 172.31.0.54:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
Active UNIX domain sockets (only servers)
Proto RefCnt Flags Type State I-Node Path

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3