From: Vlad (vlad_at_vlad.net)
Date: Mon 14 Oct 2002 - 19:53:25 BST

I have actually ceased maintenance of the archive for several reasons as
it became a daily chore to remove the incredible amount of spam, porn, and
just mailing list crap (unsubscribes, 20 messages in a row of bounced
stuff, etc) and I could never get decent results from any open source
engine searches.. so I just dropped the whole thing.

Sorry guys, but very few people were looking at it to begin with. Maybe
10-12 non-spambots a month.

-Vlad

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Klavs Klavsen wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:47:23 +0200 (CEST)
> <ivan.faes_at_winlin.be> wrote:
>
> > maybe he should use soething that genetares it automaticly ? (just
> > thinking)
> >
> he is, it's apperaently just not working. I guess vlad (the archive
> maintainer) has been busy.
>
> I hope he sees the post :-)

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3