From: Christian (chth_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon 21 Oct 2002 - 16:59:40 BST

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:43:23 +0200
Klavs Klavsen <kl_at_vsen.dk> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm really disapointed here. I've only got one comment (outside list,
> from Vlad) on my posts about what to do, to get the vserver working on
> the Via C3 platform.
>
> No one, has any tips, as where to start looking, no one uses Via C3 I
> gather? anything that could be helpful?
>
> Anyways, I'll try to look harder into the matter and see if I can figure
> out what exact codeline/program makes it barf - as the vserver program
> that barfs out the error is a shell-script - and it weirdly enough says
> the error message occured on the last line of the script (which cannot
> be of course)..
>
> --
> Regards,
> Klavs Klavsen

i'm just installed a small office server with a Via C3
currently the base systen/raid's are set up i'm now doing the vserver's
if u experience hardware problems please tell me/the list. I by myself
don't expect problems since the C3 looks like any other x86 chip and afaik
theres no specific assember stuff to make vserver's working.

cya Christian

my setup:
Via C3 900Mhz, 256MB RAM, 4*80GB cheap IDE Harddrives arranged in serveral
raid/lvm set's
kernel 2.4.19-ctx-crypto, ext3 filesystems.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3