From: Burak (burak_at_duslersokagi.com)
Date: Thu 24 Oct 2002 - 14:46:49 BST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Sladen" <vserver_at_paul.sladen.org>

" I run Bind on several of my vservers--without the extra CAP_SYS_RESOURCE
 capabilities--and haven't experienced any problems. "

How can you run bind on several of your vservers? I have copy /etc/init.d/named file to my vserver and run it, but nothing that i get when i run it, what should i do to run more then one bind on my vservers?