From: Lars Braeuer (lbraeuer_at_mpex.net)
Date: Sat 02 Nov 2002 - 11:09:11 GMT

isn't this the same problem we've had a few weeks ago, where the
startscripts
from /etc/rc.d/ wouldn't be started using SuSE ?
this problem was related to the not very well written /etc/rc.d/rc
script of
suse and it worked after taking the redhat or debian /etc/rc.d/rc script.

lars

--

MPeX.net GmbH Carl-Heinrich-Becker Weg 23 D-12165 Berlin

Tel: ++49-30-79701937 Fax: ++49-30-79740880 Mobil: ++49-179-5956017