From: Klavs Klavsen (klavs_at_EnableIT.dk)
Date: Sat 02 Nov 2002 - 17:42:36 GMT

great reasoning. Thanks for taking the time John - my reply was a little
shortheaded ;)

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen

--------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------ Klavs Klavsen - Open Source Consultant klavs_at_EnableIT.dk - http://www.EnableIT.dk

Get PGP key from www.keyserver.net - Key ID: 0x586D5BCA Fingerprint = 2873 188C 968E 600D D8F8 B8DA 3D3A 0B79 7E06 3C62 ---------------------------------------------------------------- Open Source Software - Sometimes you get more than you paid for. -- unknown

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3