From: Justin M Kuntz (jkuntz_at_prominic.com)
Date: Thu 07 Nov 2002 - 21:27:25 GMT

I noticed a system with abnormally high system load with just vservers
running and nothing except syslog in each vserver. I tried stopping the
vservers and got a lot of messages such as the following.

Oddly, these ververs were recently moved to this machine from another
machine. They were shut down clean and used the following command:
rsync -vazP /vservers/0001/ machine-b:/vservers/0001

to move between machines. Maybe the move caused some problems? If you
have any ideas please let me know at jkuntz AT prominic DOT com

Thanks!

Justin

pidof: can't read sid from /proc/638/stat

pidof: can't read sid from /proc/681/stat

pidof: can't read sid from /proc/699/stat

[FAILED]
sleeping 5 seconds

Generated on Thu 07 Nov 2002 - 22:54:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3