From: Klavs Klavsen (klavs_at_EnableIT.dk)
Date: Mon 11 Nov 2002 - 14:38:45 GMT

just wanted to tell you that Sam Vilain already has written a perl
program that does this. perhaps someone on the list has a copy laying
around? his site seems to be down.

Perhaps you could build on his work, instead of starting from the
ground.

Other than that, I think it's a great idea :-)

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen

--------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------ Klavs Klavsen - Open Source Consultant klavs_at_EnableIT.dk - http://www.EnableIT.dk

Get PGP key from www.keyserver.net - Key ID: 0x586D5BCA Fingerprint = 2873 188C 968E 600D D8F8 B8DA 3D3A 0B79 7E06 3C62 ---------------------------------------------------------------- Open Source Software - Sometimes you get more than you paid for. -- unknown

Generated on Mon 11 Nov 2002 - 15:58:08 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3