From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Mon 25 Nov 2002 - 05:17:52 GMT

I just discovered lufs (Linux Userland File System -
http://lufs.sourceforge.net) and find no references to it in the vserver
archives as far back as April of this year. I was wondering what it would
take to compile this module for use by the ctx kernel? From the
documentation it can be compiled separate from the main kernel but since I
get my versers already baked I'm not sure what I need to do special with
the ctx stuff.
   Since I'm only semi-literate when it comes to things kernel-ish I'm
hoping for some ctx kernel building guidance.

TIA,
Rod