From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Tue 26 Nov 2002 - 21:36:22 GMT

Hi Dimitri,

If I understand correctly, you've got something running at shutdown in the vserver that should not be. You can disable /etc/sysconfig/network in the vserver, or else heavily comment it out so that it doesn't try to configure eth0 on start or stop.

You *should* be able to stop the vserver from the root server by doing a "vserver whateveryourserveriscalled stop" command.

HTH,
Cathy Sarisky