From: John Goerzen (jgoerzen_at_complete.org)
Date: Tue 03 Dec 2002 - 21:46:08 GMT

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0212031641460.9048-100000_at_starsky.19inch.net>, Paul Sladen wrote:

> No. Currently the `lo' loopback device looks like a shared peice of
> ethernet. Eg: any vserver can see the private traffic going across the
> loopback from any other vserver context.

I don't follow; you can't expect to have three vservers bound to 127.0.0.1
with sshd and expect to be able to ssh from vserver 1 to vserver 3 using
127.0.0.1. (I suppose you could run it on different ports, but that's still
not quite there.)

Remember, the IPROOT for each vserver might not be on the same subnet.

-- John

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3