From: Wray Cason (wrayman_at_auxiliumcomputing.com)
Date: Thu 05 Dec 2002 - 09:11:30 GMT

I have 2 questions.

The latest version release notes talk about rpm locking up, trapped in a
pause() system call. Do we know anything more abut this issue. I am
presently unable to run rpm in the vserver without it hanging. I used to be
able to. I don't know what has changed. The host and client machines are
both RH 8.0.

My other question. I tried following the published link over to vlad.net to
search the mailing list archive. I found no archive, just vlads personal
page. Is there an online archive of this mailing list?

--
Wray Cason "Wrayman"
Auxilium Computing

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3