From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 06 Dec 2002 - 23:51:07 GMT

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 10:08:52AM -0500, Derek Simkowiak wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm very, very interested in getting vserver as a set of i386 RPMs
> that work cleanly with Mandrake 9.0.
>
> I don't have time to invest into Yet Another Dev Project, so I'm
> wondering what the current status is and if anyone is working on it. I
> can volunteer some testing and documentation time, and even a few dollars
> ($50 - $100?) for maybe a hard drive or some such. I may also have 1 or 2
> units of rackspace on a high-bandwidth connection available for donation.

sure the project could/would benefit from 1 or 2
free example installations (for testing and other
purposes ...)

> So... what is the current status? The last update I read a few
> weeks ago said that there was a problem with Mandrake 8.2... was that ever
> resolved, and has Mandrake 9.0 been tried?

I have vserver running with Mandrake 8.2, (RPMs)
but I did not (yet) check 9.0, I guess it should
give no unusual problems ...

> Thanks,
> Derek Simkowiak

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3