From: Cathy Sarisky (sarisky_at_pioneernet.net)
Date: Tue 10 Dec 2002 - 08:40:00 GMT

Hi All,

With ctx-14 I'm seeing problem with Tomcat in a vserver trying to talk to its shutdown port (8005). It's tcp, but I'm seeing packets coming from 127.0.0.1, not the vserver IP. Is this fixed in ctx-15, or is this fix for udp only?

I seem to recall something about Tomcat in some previous email, but until the GoogleBot gets around to visiting Paul's archive, I'm not likely to find it...

TIA,
Cathy