From: Derek Simkowiak (dereks_at_itsite.com)
Date: Wed 11 Dec 2002 - 16:45:32 GMT

        Sorry for the offtopic post to the list, but someone from the list
may be willing/able to help.

        I need to unsubscribe from this list (for a while at least). But
I don't remember where I subscribed.

        No problem, I'll just do a Google search, find the homepage, and
get to the list info that way.

        Except Google searches for

vserver
vserver linux
vserver linux home page
vserver linux homepage

        do not return any relevant results. There are other products or
projects called "vserver", and there are mentions of this "vserver" in
various mail list web archives, but no where does it list the home page
for this list. At least, not within the first 40 Google results.

        So my request to the community is:

1. Can somebody register this project's homepage with some major search
engines?

2. [To the list admin]: Can we have a list message trailer that lists
where to go for list info/unsubscribe info? This is standard practice on
all the other lists I'm subscribed to and it's quite helpful.

Thanks,
Derek

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3