From: Christoph Pleger (Christoph.Pleger_at_uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 12:03:33 GMT

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:36:54 +0100
Christoph Pleger <Christoph.Pleger_at_uni-dortmund.de> wrote:

> I must add that I now replaced the nfs-kernel-server by the
> nfs-user-server and have the same problem.

I found the solution. For some reason the nfs-server in the virtual
server could not correctly work with an address containing a wildcard in
/etc/exports.

Example:

237.98.177.* /export(ro)

So I replaced this entry by the following:

237.98.177.0/255.255.255.0 /export(ro)

And that works.

Christoph

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 12:31:51 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3