From: Burak BASKAN (burak_at_duslersokagi.com)
Date: Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 17:50:42 GMT

i wonder with that patch it is possible to bind 2 same port with two different ip address?

could someone check it for me. The problem was;
assume that, vserver has 2 ip address which are 1.2.3.4 and 1.2.3.5

if one of the program bid 1.2.3.4:8000 then the other doest not able to bind 1.2.3.5:8000
(address already in use error)

it was the new bind problem which was occurs after ctx-14 patch (it was on ctx-15).

thanks for all.
Burak.