From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Sat 14 Dec 2002 - 01:15:15 GMT

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Mark Sutton wrote:

> Hi Rod,
>
> I couldn't find any reference to ths minimal install on the web, but maybe
> I'm just being thick ;P If you could give me a link then I will be happy to
> try it out and report on my experiences.

Sorry to be slow but work and a cold have got me down. I was referring
specifcally to using Linuxconf and installing the vserver* rpms. Donw in
Miscellaneous under Config in a Create new Vserver option. I don't have a
server that I've done this on online so I can't get a rpm -qa to find out
what is installed. Perhaps in the next few days I will. I'm waiting on
some new IP blocks to install these servers on.

Rod