From: Sam Stickland (sam_ml_at_spacething.org)
Date: Tue 17 Dec 2002 - 14:42:19 GMT

Hi,

As I understand it files that are unifed across vserver's are immutable by
the vservers, but are deleted.

So if you wanted to make a file modifible you'd have to do:

cp file file_copy
rm file
mv file_copy file

Yes?

I was wondering if there were only plans for filesystem patches to make this
process invisible if a file in a vserver is modified?

Sam

Generated on Tue 17 Dec 2002 - 15:04:21 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3