From: Adam H. Pendleton (fmonkey_at_fmonkey.net)
Date: Fri 20 Dec 2002 - 23:34:37 GMT

I'm am curious where Plesk has announced they will package Vserver with
Plesk? I have consulted with Plesk to develop this exact capability for
them, but they seem to be dragging their feet on actually paying me to do
the work. Therefore I have decided to put the control panel and kernels on
myplesk.com, unfunded. I'd be interested to hear how much interest there
is for this, and what sort of features would be desired.

ahp

Generated on Fri 20 Dec 2002 - 23:52:27 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3