From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Sun 22 Dec 2002 - 21:53:26 GMT

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Christoph Kuhles wrote:
> with this patch applied, I will get the following error messages:
> fs/fs.o: In function `can_set_xattr':
> fs/fs.o(.text+0x86d5a): undefined reference to `IS_IMMUTABLE'

The Ext2 hacks to add the unification hard-linking that are part of the
patch change all the references is:

  IS_IMMUTABLE()

to the new macro:

  IS_IMMUTABLE_FILE()

You appear to have some other patch applied which are adding this reference
and which the vserver ext2 changes don't know exists. Could you try using a
straight Linus source tree or a Redhat kernel and Lyashkov's patches.

Alternatively, make the above change yourself. A copy of `grep' and
`$EDITOR' should help... ;-)

        -Paul

--
Nottingham, GB