From: Dinu Zabrauteanu (dinu_zabrauteanu_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon 23 Dec 2002 - 16:24:38 GMT

Hello,

I have stoped the vservers on my box in order to pack
them with tar.gz but while I did that the kernel or
something mount proc directory into theese vservers. I
don't understand why this is happening. Is this the
normal ? I tried to unmount /vservers/xxxx/proc during
the pack process with tar but after a few time (about
2-3 mins) the proc dir is automatically mounted again.

Any answer for this ?

=====

Dinu Zabrauteanu

"Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work. " - Bette Davis.