From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Mon 23 Dec 2002 - 17:21:55 GMT

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 09:02:28AM -0800, Dinu Zabrauteanu wrote:

> --- Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> wrote:
> > > Any answer for this ?
> >
> > I assume you use the DZcool distribution, and the
> > default configuration standard DCS-01, for all your
> > config files, as well as all DZcool packages?
> >
> > *sigh* maybe with a little more information about
> > the system/distro there could be help ...
> >

> I'm not using DZcool distribution...anyway what's
> DZcool ?

that was a joke, DZcool == Dinu Zabrauteanu's Cool Linux Distro

> I'm using redhat 7.3 with kernel 2.4.20 patched with
> ctx16

first make sure that the server in question isn't
running (ie vserver-stat does not show it), then
look if the mount is there ( cat /proc/mounts), if
it is there, unmount it, and wait for it to come
back .. (lets say about 5-10 minutes), if nothing
happens, try to list anything within the mounted
path (ls -la <path>), check if the mount comes back,
if so, some automount is doing something bad ...